MILESTONES AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF SINE'SKWELA
Not only were pupils getting better grades in Science subjects, the show was also a consistent top placer in the ratings game, sometimes ranking higher than many established shows on prime time television.
In 1994, after less than a year of airing, the program was named
A year after, testimonials from parents, teachers and various organizations were given to Sine'skwela. Among the significant ones were:
- by the Cultural Center of the Philippines as among the Ten Best TV programs of the land and
- by the Komisyon ng Wikang Pambansa (National Language Institute) for its contribution to the propagation and preservation of the Filipino language.
1996 - Finalist in the Best Children's Program category of KBP Golden Dove Awards
- A Plaque of Appreciation from the division of Parañaque-Las Piñas
- being named Finalist in the Best Children's Program category of Star Awards for Television
- Komisyon ng Wikang Pambansa's (National Language Institute) Gawad ng Pagkilala sa Paggamit ng Wikang Pambansa
1997 - Winner, Best Children's Program Lorenzo Ruiz Awards (formerly Catholic Mass Media Awards)
- named by the University of Asia and the Pacific as among the top five most watched children's programs in the country during the Philippine Conference for Children's Television, October 1996
- Finalist in the New York Festivals (Fiber Optics episode)